If you are thinking of improving your scada cyber security, the following is the 12-step way to conduct this remarkable security measure. Scada cyber security will enable to browse over the internet without any fear of hackers.
1. Identify all the connections to the SCADA networks.
2. Disconnect all unnecessary connections t SCADA network
3. Evaluate and strengthen security of any connections to SCADA network
4. Harden all SCADA networks by disabling or removing unnecessary services
5. Never rely on the proprietary protocols when protecting your system
6. Implement the security types provided by the device and the system vendors
7. Establish a strong controls over the medium which you use as a backdoor into SCADA network
8. Implement both external and internal intrusion detection systems at the same time establish 24-hour-a-day
9. an incident monitoring
10. Perform all technical audits of the networks and SCADA devices.
11. Networks, to determine security concerns
12. Conduct a physical security surveys while assessing all remote sites.
Energy Management Pics